Friday, April 13, 2012

Yoga this Spring, Guided Meditation

Namaste and Happy Spring! 

In what ways have you been caring for yourself on this journey of sacred self discovery? What new growth are you celebrating? What are you letting decay to nourish that new life?

Even though we didn't have as full on of a winter, I'm still feeling myself letting go of a few layers as I open up to the fresh possibilities of the blossoming season. As I let relationships, roles and ways of being die and transform, I allow more space for that which is aligned with where's I'm at right Now. A part of that means giving myself time for writing, which means more blog posts! yay! 

One of branches of new growth I'm really excited for is the start of Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy at Hollow Reed Holistic's community space next door to their apothecary. (http://www.hollowreedholistic.ca/)

Between the other radiant healers, the soothing smells of the plant medicines, and the friendly people who flow through, I'm so grateful to connect more with the community by sharing what I'm passionate about. Here's where you can find me this spring:

Morning Yoga at Hollow Reed's Community Space
Thursdays
8:00-9:30-$10


Partner Yoga-Phoenix Rising Style
April 21, May 5, May 19 etc.
10:30-12-$10

Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy sessions
45 m-$40
90 m-$75
Go here  to listen to a guided PRYT centering meditation. Use it to create space to check in with yourself. Let it be one of the gifts you give yourself today, and feel free to let me know what you get out of it. One thing I appreciate most about what I do is that I get to see unique journeys people of connecting more fully to themselves. 

'"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world. We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy."-Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment